For around sixty years the ACR research association has supported Austrian SMEs in the innovation process and is therefore contributing to the competitiveness of the Austrian economy.
The strengths of the ACR institutes
- research and development competence with close links to the economy,
- close contact with SMEs,
- strong, flexible units,
- prompt implementation,
- efficient use of resources,
- expert knowledge of the national and international funding landscape,
- experience creating funding applications,
- non-profit transfers (advice, training, etc.)
In 2012 the full members of ACR, with a total of 634 employees, generated turnover of EUR 58.2 million. The Network performed 74% of their services for SMEs.